The house is this close (very, very close) to finally being finished. The countertop came back in - at exactly the right length - and we installed it last Tuesday. We scratched up the wall in a few places in the process and so I had to re-mud and paint in a few areas. Nothing too bad though, and I finally had my bar! This has all been my idea and design, and it's finally almost finished. It's a very satisfying relief.
Now, if we can just agree on a track light to install above the bar so that I can get rid of this dangling wire, it'll be good to go. Sort of, there's a little gap between the countertop and the bottom board, I think we're going to put in some framing/quarter-round around it. After all of that… it'll be done. I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment