My new photography obsession is capturing lightning pictures. I remind myself of those self-proclaimed storm chasers or something. Last night as soon as the lightning started, I flipped out. I was already in my jammies, so I had to run around finding clothes, gather my camera stuff and get out the door.
Where was I going, you ask?
To the river.
In a lightning storm, you ask?
Yes.
The hubs went with me and rebuked my eagerness the entire time. In fact, at least once he almost turned the car around and took us back home.
Man, it was such good lightning too! Very strong, bright, and clearly defined bolts. Unfortunately, I missed it. Again!
I got some decent ones, but by the time I got there, setup the tripod, got the camera setting right and channeled in my remote shutter, the good stuff had died down.
From now on, the camera stuff is staying in the car and on a lightning-ready setting!
No comments:
Post a Comment