Wednesday, May 30, 2012

idiots


People at Walmart truly amaze me. I guess I fit into that category, because unfortunately I do shop at the dreadful store.

Today, I was there getting tampons and pads, because it's the week before, which means I'm just barely shy of killing every living thing around me. Especially if it annoys me when it talks. 

So, while shopping a group of boys (they earned that title, even though they had to be nearly my age) who were questionable in character - you know, baggie clothes, hats on backwards, being loud and obnoxious - passed by me. One of them said something about 'ragging.' I rolled my eyes but thought there's no way he was talking to me, just being a coward who wanted me to overhear his words. 

So when he said it again, I shot him one deadly glance - he didn't deserve the attention of me turning all the way around to face him - and with all the sarcasm and drama I could manage said, "Yeah, apparently there's this thing where women bleed out their vaginas every month. Who knew? Crazy." I finished my comment off with a mumbled accusation about his lack of intelligence. 

All of his little buddies? They laughed like it was the most hilarious thing they'd ever heard. Though he seemed to try, he couldn't conjure up a witty (or even an unintelligent) rebut.

Idiots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment