I think I finally found a groomer! She was very shaggy and they cut her hair a little shorter than I had specified or intended, but I think she looks adorable! And skinny - ha! She was starting to look like a hobo though, it was time. What do you think? Shaggy vs clean-cut?
I think her hair cut is cute, but I've always been partial to shaggy dogs myself. Every time mom gets A.J. (her Shitzu) cut I about cry. He is so pretty with all that hair! However, I think it's safe to say that Aiko is beautiful hooker no matter how her hair is cut :)
I think her hair cut is cute, but I've always been partial to shaggy dogs myself. Every time mom gets A.J. (her Shitzu) cut I about cry. He is so pretty with all that hair!
ReplyDeleteHowever, I think it's safe to say that Aiko is beautiful hooker no matter how her hair is cut :)