- I need coffee!!
- My sinuses are freaking out
- Aiko is giving mommy lots of cuddles. Aww.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Freak Out Zone
Alright, ya'll. We're definitely entering the shallow, shallow waters of the deep, dark freak out ocean! It's Tuesday and I just realized that I have a test in my hardest class on Thursday that I'm totally unprepared for, I have to do my online class at some point, I have to write an extensive paper and prepare a presentation, and I told my family that I'd come down and hunt this Friday and Saturday...however my best friend is having her bachelorette party in Kansas City that I didn't realize was this soon and Cory is preaching on Friday again (how did I commit myself to 3 things on the same day?). All on top of classes, work, and internship. Oh...did I mention it's already Tuesday?! I have like 3 days to to get some serious productivity going on and decide what I should do about Friday!!!
Side notes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment