Monday, November 30, 2009
Cup obsession
I have this somewhat odd obsession with cups: mugs, water bottles, tea cups, coffee cups, glass cups, plastic cups. Hey...I said somewhat odd. So I'm always wanting to look at and buy cups and the hubby will never let me. Not to mention they're actually quite expensive. I've been wanting a new water bottle for the gym and a new coffee/thermo mug thing for like on-the-go drinks. Target has some pretty nice selections. Oh and Starbucks is like one of my favorite places...I want their cups! All of them!
Anyway, on black Friday Target had the cutest little Christmas mugs. The hubby wasn't with me, heh. I bought two. Never mind his unclear understanding of my fascination...he will enjoy drinking cocoa out of his new mug just as well. I'm having some delicious coffee out of mine this morning. Every time I look at it I can't help but smirk a little.
Tada! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment