Saturday, January 16, 2010
Great day after a crappy week
Today was awesome. The hubby and I got to just hang out all day long. We got to cuddle in bed while watching a movie last night. Then, we got to sleep in a little bit this morning and woke up and made breakfast together. We decided to go wander around in town because he wanted some paintball stuff and I needed picture frames -- for wedding pictures! How sad is it that after 3 1/2 years of being married I'm just now getting our big, nice wedding pictures framed?! Very sad.
While at Target we decided to be kids and buy some nerf guns. Nerf guns are awesome, by the way. As soon as we got home we tore into them loading them as fast as we could and then both scattered to good hiding places, while slowly working our ways closer to each other to shoot! Little darts were everywhere. We still haven't found them all. It was awesome though, so fun. Didn't know nerf guns and some darts could be so fun with just two people inside a house. Also...getting hit in the face with those things...hurts.
Then, we decided to go see Avatar! It was so amazing. I even went into the movie with the impression it was probably I movie I wouldn't like...and I still liked it which is impressive for me. I really loved everything about it. It gave a great story line. You had the romance, lots of awesome action, great graphics, and it even a tackled a pretty strong political point...that sadly most people probably won't realize. Definitely good. I think I'd even place it in the top 10 of my most favorite movies of all time. Yep, it was that good to me.
Also...District 9 last night...Avatar today...I'm really not thinking too highly of man-kind right now. ;)
We've got to relax and hang out all evening too. It was just a great day with my awesome hubby! Now I'm going to go lay down and read :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment