Friday, January 1, 2010

New year resolutions

Alright...so here it goes:
  1. The ever so popular, yet most unsuccessful: lose weight. I am more determined than ever! I pay monthly for a gym membership and I plan to take full advantage of it! My goal for the whole year is to lose those same 20 pounds that I've been wanting to lose since my 2nd year in college *sigh*. I can do it! Hopefully.
  2. Eat healthier...so yes...in a sense 'dieting.' I'm not big on diets, I've talked to very, very few people who have dieted and stuck with it and it actually be a permanent, successful lifestyle change for them. So I don't want to 'diet' exactly. I just want to incorporate some healthier foods in our meals and take out a lot of the junk food intake that we have.
  3. Graduate college.
  4. Get a job that I can somewhat enjoy.
  5. Attend the awesomeness revival that is going to take place in my hometown in June.
  6. Try paintballing.
  7. Learn piano/keyboard more fluently.
  8. Do some remodeling to the 'man-cave' and downstairs living room.
  9. Get a good camera and take a photography class.
  10. Make a larger, nice painting for bathroom.
My biggest request for the new year is one that I don't have control over: the selling of our old house. I'm asking the big guy for this one and I really hope we will be blessed with this request this year! Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment