Wednesday, December 30, 2009
First hanging artwork!
Alright, alright...I know nothing should seem so impressive about these guys. But, dang it! You'd be surprised how hard it was to paint those silly things one color! Getting the surface and texture to be uniform was very challenging. And it still isn't. My ocd almost consumed me, but I got so frustrated I just gave up and the hubby and I went ahead and hung them up...and we were both really impressed. Again, they're not great...if you get real close you can definitely tell and maybe even in some of the photos. I don't pretend to be a great artist...I just enjoy it and am very proud of my first hanging art piece! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! I wish I could commission you to do some for our nursery :) I'm afraid your OCD would REALLY get the better of you then, though ;)
ReplyDelete