Sunday, December 20, 2009
Sometimes I say crazy, hilarious things
The hubby and I went out to lunch after church (compliments of the x-mas card from pastor and wife :). It was a nice lunch, we chatted and got to eat good food. Cory was being his ever so cute, yet somewhat aggravating self and had been nagging at me a little bit. He picks something up and acts like he is going to throw at me. I glare at him and in a stern, serious voice say, "If you throw that at me I'll stick this knife in you."
His face was priceless. It was HILARIOUS. There was a very brief pause and then we immediately start laughing hysterically. I have no idea where that even came from, I've never said that before in my life. And I meant for it to be way more sarcastic.
I guess you'd have to know us to really see the humor in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment