Wednesday, December 30, 2009

There are still good people

The hubby and I are a real match. He always loses his keys...I always lose my cards. See...I hate purses. I don't like carrying one or having one, I can't ever really find one I like, etc. So I've recently just taken all of my important cards like my drivers license, credit card, both bank cards, student ID, etc and put them in a binder clip -- oh yes, I'm well aware of the redneck/ghetto-ness of it, but it worked -- and just put them in my back pocket. It's been effective, served its purpose. However, today we went shopping for all of our New Years Eve goodies and when we left Walmart I realized they weren't in my pocket anymore. So we retraced our steps and I had apparently dropped them in the Sams Club parking lot and someone turned them all in! What a relieve! It really warmed my heart, I mean...I know there are still good, trust worthy people out there, but I also know there are people not as good or trust worthy. Plus it's right in the middle of the holidays and new year. I wish I knew who had found them and turned them in. Thank you, mysterious person! Thank you, God!! *whew*

No comments:

Post a Comment