- May have found Aiko a boyfriend. 2 1/2 pound male up near Ste. Genevieve, just have to confirm he is AKC registered!! Exciting. Just in time too (assuming it works out this go around)
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Party weekend
We've been crazy busy this weekend. On Thursday we had Cory's work Christmas party, on Friday we had our church Christmas party, on Saturday we had a family Christmas party, and today is the hubby's 25th birthday!
They've all been SUPER fun. I've really enjoyed each of them. The church Christmas dinner was amazing, I loved it. And both of Cory's brothers and their girlfriend and wife came up, so afterwards we got to hang out and the boys played Rock Band while the girls chatted. It was nice.
Our family Christmas party was a blast as usual. It was with my mom's side of the family and it's always so much fun. Makes me wonder why we all only get together once a year. Hmm. Time, I suppose.
Today is the hubby's birthday. Last year I had a surprise birthday party for him. It was fun. However, he's not much of a 'birthday party' guy. So this year it's just me and him. He said it's how he wanted it to be -- and I didn't object. Granted I'm not entirely sure I believe him, it was still his wish. He's been going around for the past few days now saying, "My life is 1/3 over" or "I'm 1/3 dead." It's hilarious. So cute. I know it must really be getting at him, because a few weeks ago he actually spontaneously asked me, "When are we going to have a baby." It was cute too. So I'm not sure what the rest of the day entails. So far we've went to church, had lunch, he got to open a present from me and have cheesecake (per his request), and played Mario. Need to go see what he wants to do now!
*(Happy birthday, Sweetie! Love you)*
Side Note:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment