Monday, December 21, 2009
Ready to enjoy break
So...last week I was stuck spending most of the week cleaning at the old house *sigh*. We were also informed that a lady looked at it Monday and was 'real' interested. However, we've heard nothing back *sigh, again*
Today, I spent the entire day cleaning. Our house is spotless. I also am finally caught up on laundry. I've seriously been behind on laundry since like...before the semester started. And I mean that pretty literally. As of right now...the only clothes that aren't clean and put away are the ones we are wearing. Sweet victory!
Also...the hubby's vacation started at 5pm today. So I'm very excited about all the nothingness we will get to be doing together over the next few days. I'm also very excited about Christmas. Even with the horrible crowds of people and the the craziness of town...I just love buying presents for other people. Especially the little nieces. Perhaps it's because I can buy them funner things. And also perhaps because they tend to be excited and happy no matter what you get them. They're still at that young naive stage of not really understanding what they want and rather they get things they want or not. It's great. So we'll be getting ready for all that fun come Wednesday.
I'm mainly concerned about how unsuccessful my weight loss has been lately...and ALL of this candy the hubby got me for stocking stuffers. Oh...and all the candy, cookies, cheese balls, veggie trays, fruit trays, and FOOD I'll be consuming over the next few days. I guess that's what New Years resolutions are for. Then again...I guess weight loss New Year resolutions never really happen. *sigh*
Cory's brother just showed up. Gotta go visit ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The holidays are such a hard time to lose weight. I can remember people coming into weight watchers and saying that they had gained up to 20 pounds over Christmas break (a little excessive, though, don't you think?) but the good news is that if you keep trucking the weight will come off :)
ReplyDeleteI hope to call you tonight to chat :)