Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm ready...I think

After a ridiculous amount of procrastination Cory and I finally have our weeks worth of packing into two carry-on sized bags. We've done all the research and triple measured all our bags and we should not have to check a bag. But...we'll see. Say a prayer for us. It's a first time flying experience for the both of us. We have no idea what we're doing or what to expect. We figured we're going to be spending a lot of time in just our swim suits and our resort place has washing machine at it so we can wash clothes if we need to. We're packing light. Sort of. I'm extremely nervous and dreading the travel so much. I've been doing so well at not thinking about it, hopefully I can keep that up just a bit longer. It's now nearly 11 o'clock and we're getting up at 2:30 to leave our house by 3:00am. Needless to say, an exhausting day is ahead of us and on only about three hours of sleep. Our first flight is leaving at 6:25am and we'll arrive in Hawaii at 5:00pm. But, they're like 4 hours ahead of us...so it'll be our virtual...like 9:00pm. Or something like that. I'll just be glad to get there. Also...good news! My weight loss goal for Hawaii was 20 pounds. As of this morning I have lost 20.1 pounds since February 8th! Talk about cutting it close, huh? I was so excited though. I was extremely nervous that I was only going to miss it by like 1 pound and that would have totally sucked! So I'm very happy that I exceeded it by 0.1 pounds. Haha. And now...I absolutely have to try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment