But for now, I'm basically just a play/respite therapist. And, though, that may sound fun it's just not for me. Next week I'm going to start applying for state jobs! I'm actually excited about that. I would love to have one of those jobs. Aside from those two ideas...I got nothing. The hubs might be pleased to know I can become a much better housewife for the time being! The next 3 days are going to be spent cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. My poor neglected house is in desperate need of it. Plus, my party is on Saturday so a lot of family is going to be up for that. My house always has to be in near perfect condition when we play host. Probably some weird reason created in my mind from my OCD. But, I can focus and relax much better when I know my house is clean! Randomness:
- So I had my final, final this morning. And I kicked its butt! I wasn't sure that I was ready for it, but I walked in there and sped right through it without getting stumped even once!
- I had to immediately go to the bookstore and buy an ALUMNI shirt! And some cute jammie pants that were on sale (they were pink!).
- Now it's time to bust out the ol' tub and pack up all my school binders/folders/papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment