We did officially book the plane tickets for our Hawaii trip this morning! ✈
I'm glad we finally did it, I was beginning to wonder if we would actually go. Now, I'm very nervous. Planes make me so nervous. Also, all of my friends are really awful people. They have 'amazing' stories to tell me about busted ear drums, cracked sinus cavities, and pretty much constant head pressure while in flight...oh and two people have told me to be prepared for more turbulence while flying over the OCEAN. As if I weren't terrified enough of flying. And our flight has stupid connections and it's going to be like a 15 hour flight, with like 3 hours of downtime for connections.
My house is absolutely disgusting which is making my slight OCDness consume me and I can't focus on anything because I just want to clean it! Soon, house, very soon you will be clean again. I have a literal mountain of laundry waiting for me in the basement and I'm pretty sure if I don't tend to it at some point today neither I or the hubby will have clean clothes for tomorrow. I'm sure someday I'll have time to stay caught up on laundry.
I managed to clean up the kitchen this morning before leaving the house. I had planned on going to tan and then going to campus to get some stuff ready for my final on Wednesday morning.
I've recently gotten into a rather bad habit of locking the door nob before going outside and then just locking the bolt with the key. This morning I walked outside, slammed the door shut and then realized I hadn't grabbed my keys yet. Crap. Luckily I had grabbed my phone, I almost had forgotten it on my way out too. So I had to call the wonderful husband and explain my hilarious situation. Only...he didn't find it as funny. He had to leave work and come home and let me back in. Also for that 15 minutes I was locked out of my house and my car and it was freezing this morning. So that sucked. The not-so-thrilled hubby arrived and let me back in the house.
When I got to campus there was like no parking at all and I decided I wasn't going to walk from piglot in the pouring rain. So I decided to finally go buy a swimming suit. Great idea, huh? I'm living in filth with no clean clothes and have finals this week...but it's a great time to go ahead and spend 3 hours shopping. And I did. And I finally bought the swim suit. I guess actually booking the plane tickets inspired me.

There it is. I decided to go with a more practical option for Hawaii, since we will be parasailing, snorkeling with dolphins and riding four wheelers through waterfalls. I thought this one suited my purposes better than a little bikini would have. Though, I seriously contemplated getting two swim suits. Or at least a more bikini-like top to also go with these bottoms. However, I'm sure the husband may have killed me for that. I love these bottoms though! Me and regular bikini bottoms have never gotten along.
And here I sit wasting yet more time. I have to go get lunch ready and then go get ready for work! I meet with my first clients today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment