Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mountain almost climbed

The mound of clothes in my laundry room is so close to being finished. I have the last load in the washer! Go me! The dishes are done too. Well...close enough. They're clean and just waiting to be taken from the dish washer and put in their rightful spots. Now...all I have left to do before my graduation party this Saturday is: dust, vacuum, steam clean the carpets downstairs, scrub both bathrooms from top to bottom, sweep, mop, and make sure all the clutter around my entire house is put where it should be. Organize! I'm sure I really do have a house somewhere beneath all this filth. :-/ Ah, how to get the time to do it all? Randomness:
  • I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning! An hour before I had to wake up. Bleh.
  • I met with my first clients yesterday and they were little monsters, I'm convinced the only disorder they suffered from was due to bad parenting and serious behavioral problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment