Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I had a really great time with my family this year. I always do. The stress of finding presents and working out schedules between families all seems so trivial when the day actually arrives. I'm blessed to have so many amazing people in my life that I love and that love me back ;)

I ate a lot of food, shared a lot of stories, heard a lot of stories, laughed, teased, and had a blessed, happy time.

I'm very grateful for it all.

I'm also very grateful to be back in my own house though. I'm just a home-body. There's really no getting around it. And, even though we have short travels I still dislike the ride. I wish I could teleport.

Aiko's exhausted too. She's been toted around by nieces - all of which are under the age of 3 - who aren't exactly gentle with her, she's had cats try to eat her, other dogs larger than her shoving her around, and not very much time on mommy or daddy's lap. So she's done a lot of napping since we got back home and I'm pretty sure her feet haven't touched the ground more than they have - ahem, she's been packed and held all night long by parents who spoil her way too much.

So... it was a good time. I can't believe it's already come and gone.

I hope everyone else had a blessed day celebrating the birth of our Savior.


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Tessa and Cory! Glad we all survived the madness!

    ReplyDelete