I think I have a creative mind in the sense of what would make a good business. I have great ideas of services to provide. Services that I know people would use. I get in my kicks of drawing up ridiculously detailed business plans - even all the financial aspects of it. However, out of all the business ideas I've had, photography was the one I figured would always just be an intense hobby. A hobby that I shared with other people on occasion, for free. One that would bring me great enjoyment and even one that I knew I was good at.
God, has opened a huge door for me with this hobby though and I couldn't be more thrilled... or terrified.
Behold: Effective (tonight) Saturday, December 4, 2010 I am the co-owner of a new photography studio that will be opening in Cape. Our name is Ambient Art Photography.
The way the pieces have all fit together in this situation has been golden. Thank you, Jesus! I stumbled into this. I wasn't even looking for it.
We are signing a lease on our office space tomorrow!!!
We're working with my hubby, of course, and one of his very good web developer friends to create our website and logo. We're also actively working on getting an LLC. My other co-owner has a good lawyer friend that he thinks will write up all the details on that for free! Which would be awesome! We have decided on a printing service and are working on prices, packages, etc. All of these pieces will rapidly start falling into place over the next several weeks. We hope to have our grand opening in early January 2011.
I'm about to explode with excitement! This is finally happening. Like for real! And so quickly too!
So... the next several months are going to be insane. I'm going to keep the full-time employment for a few more months probably and I'm going to get set up with FS. FS and photography: the two things I really wanted to do. I'm so blessed with this transition and opportunity!
No comments:
Post a Comment