Thursday, December 16, 2010

We have the best friends

Our time is starting to get stretched pretty thin. We pretty much go from 7 or 8 in the morning until 8 or 9 or later every night for the last two weeks! Even on our weekend! It has sucked, but I also know it will all pay off.

We have to be out of our old studio space by January 1 and our anticipated grand opening is January 7, 2011.

So, with next week being Christmas and the following New Years our deadlines are becoming stressful.

But we had a church friend - Paul - and some friends from Poplar Bluff (!) - Josh and Amber - forfeit a whole night and brave the poor weather all to help us put new flooring in the studio.

It was a long night. We didn't get finished until 11:30pm. Then Cory had to go back to work for a maintenance window.

Then, Josh and Amber took me to Walmart to buy cleaning stuff to clean up all the saw dust and scraps that had accumulated in the space over our working time.

I didn't get back home until like 12:30. Then, I spent an hour talking with Josh and Amber before they left.

I started to feel sick before they left, but thought it was because I was exhausted or something. However, right after they left I was sick at my tummy. Bleh. Vomit phobia!! It sucked. I was miserable. I think it was mostly because I hadn't eaten anything all day and then chased that with some Asian Express :/   Not the best choice.

I was sick up until 2:30 when the hubby got home from his maintenance window.

I was finally able to shower and crawl into bed. I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep, non-stop business, and a frick-ton of stress. That makes for a cranky Tessa.

Persevere. Persevere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment