Sunday, December 12, 2010

Persevere

Life is absolutely crazy. My life is officially more busy than it has ever been. And I think that says something.

I am currently still working my full-time job, working consistently on getting setup as an independent ABA contractor, and the biggest one... opening a photography studio! All smack in the middle of the holidays!!! Sigh.

I'm not even sure how many hours I put in a week from all of those things combined. Not to mention trying to maintain my social life.

On Friday, I had an early appointment in Sikeston, worked all day, then took one of our social groups to a Christmas Play from 6pm-9pm (!), then realized there was this girl's night thing at our church. I didn't get home until 3am. Then I had to get up at 9am, to go meet my co-owner to pick out paint and stuff for the studio. Then, celebrated my hubby's birthday.

Today. We had to be at church early for Cory to practice, then had a meeting after church, didn't get home until 3pm, then spent the rest of the day painting at the studio.

Take these two examples and apply them to every single day in the previous week and you have my craziness.

I've basically been getting off work, doing studio related stuff, then eating and going to sleep.

I hadn't even talked to my mom all week. Or Cory for that matter.

On Thursday we met with Cory and a friend to talk about website and logo design. Whew. Talk about stressful. I'm so glad Cory and his friend can do this. Because getting a real website is really expensive and difficult to maintain. I don't want a crappy flash-website with pre-made layouts and such. I'm very blessed to have Cory for all that.

We've had floor people coming in the studio to give us quotes. And we really, really need to get the floors done this week. We only have one more weekend before Christmas and our anticipated opening is the first week in January. We can't paint until floors get put in because they have to take off the baseboards and aren't sure if they'll be put in the exact same spots as they are now.

ARGH!!

I'm trying not to whine (despite this blog), all of this truly is a blessing. It's just been a lot to handle all at once and very suddenly.

I have a lot of encouragement though and a lot of people praying for me! I feel like the biggest word over my life right now is just to persevere. It will all be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment