Monday, December 20, 2010

This doesn't make any sense. . . just go with it anyway

I couldn't even think of a good title for this blog because it's going to be a big pile of complete randomness...

  • Have you ever talked to someone on the phone several times and then created this mental picture of what they look like... only to meet them and be completely wrong? I've talked with an insurance guy named D like 15 times on the phone over the last few weeks - in my vigorous attempt to finally get professional liability insurance to get setup with FS. D has a very gruff, deep voice. I'd had him pinged at mid 30s, dark hair (don't ask me why, I have no idea). So, when I walked into his office today to a scrawny, gangly, pale, pale, pale guy that looked barely as old as I was... I was stunned for all of one second. Thankfully, I recovered quickly. 



  • I have a random desire to start a video blog due to a youtube channel that someone we know has... it is hilarious. You'd have to have the right sense of humor to get it though. A sense of humor like Cory and I have. Now, Cory wants to start a youtube channel. I'm not a youtube channel kind of girl, but I could see myself as a video blog kind of girl. Hmmm. 



  • I'm working full-time, I'm actually getting setup as an independent contractor, I'm opening a photography studio... and it's the holidays. It's all sorts of crazytown up in this house...



  • Oh... and I'm starting another round of Insanity effective today with like 3 other couples. On top of all my other stuff  :/



  • The studio is looking absolutely awesome.



  • I recently did maternity pictures that turned out amazing. I don't brag on many of my own photos, but those are just good pictures.



  • I'm doing my first photo shoot with my new partner tomorrow!! :)



  • I have like three potlucks this week, I hate making food for potlucks... especially work ones.



  • I have two more Christmas presents to buy and absolutely no time to go get them. Riddle me that. 



  • My poor puppy has been so neglected the last few weeks. Is it sad that I feel disconnected from even my dog? 



  • I should really be using my precious, rare free time to read a good book, sleep, play with my neglected puppy (who is laying in my lap, so she's happy all the same), sleep, clean my disgusting house (It's absolutely filthy. I know I say that a lot in exaggerated seriousness, but I'm actually serious now. I don't think my house has ever been this bad. I did just accomplish like 6 loads of laundry this weekend, only because we had literally ran out of clean clothes though); however, I'm not doing any of those things, instead I'm catching up on my facebook and blahing on my blog. 



  • Okay... I really have to shower and sleep now...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment