Lose weight- 25 pounds lighter!
Healthier Diet- I did indeed eat much healthier this year, even if I have gotten away from that for this holiday season.
Graduate- I graduated!
Get a job... that I like- I have a job... that I somewhat enjoy and I'm opening a studio which I love!
- Attend the huge Poplar Bluff revival thing
- This didn't happen, but the revival didn't happen. I can't be held reliable for this one ;)
Try paintballing- I only went once, but I had fun! I plan on going again.
- Learn piano more fluently
- This one just didn't happen. I'm keeping it on my list this year though! If I can just find time.
- Remodeling in the basement
- This didn't happen! I really, really want to! So it's staying on the list as well.
Get a camera and take a photography class- Hmmm... I got a camera and I took a PhotoShop class... I'm counting it ;)
Paint a big painting for bathroom- I did make a painting for the bathroom! And one for the living room that is my favorite yet!
So... I achieved 7 out of 10. I can live with that!
For 2011:
- I really want to lose 15 more pounds!
- I want to get back on a more regular/consistent workout schedule. Permanently. Working out is good for you and it needs to be a regular part of my life. I've really gotten away from that since summer.
- Work really hard to make my business fruitful this year. I really want to see us breaking even on cost by at least the 2nd quarter of the year, and see profit by the end of this year. I know that's a lot for a new business and something that everyone tells you not to expect. But, we have low running expenses and the profit we expect to obtain from our service makes this completely doable for us.
- Learn keyboard more fluently
- Do some remodeling in the basement
- I want to read 12 new books. A book per month would be ideal, I guess. This is completely doable if I manage my small amount of free time very well. Besides, I can't just keep reading (or listening to) Twilight over and over again (Sorry, Twilight. You're still my favorite... for now). I do enjoy reading, I need to expand the horizon there. Lol. So... if you have some good book suggestions, send them my way! I'm not letting photography/business books count.
Hmmm... I think that's all I got for now. I may add more later if I can think of some throughout the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment