Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boringness

My life is pretty boring right now. Not a lot going on. I could blab about wifey stuff, but... it's pretty much the same. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking 'real' meals. I bet the hubs is somewhat grateful for that.

I'm still on my program-learning adventure. During my lesson today I really wanted to take the book out and set it on fire. If it hadn't been a PDF on my iPad... it would have probably been a pile of ash when Cory got home.

The thing with this book and tutorial thing is that, the author will just start throwing crap in that hasn't even been mentioned at all. It's like he expects you to incorporate some things into your programs that he hasn't even taught you yet. So, then, I have to bug Cory about it and it turns into a very intense hour-long lecture every time. Oh well. I am learning.

Sometimes, I really want to slap the hubs in the back of the head though. He's pretty good at talking to me like I'm a complete moron. I think he forgets that he's been doing this (and interested in it) since he was like 8-years old. I started it... two weeks ago. So, feeling like an idiot during our 'lessons' isn't really motivating for me.

Ugh, I guess we'll see where I'm at when the tutorial is finished.

Randomness:
  • Aiko is having her girly time of the year. She's been a huge cranky-butt. Very difficult to deal with. Makes me not want girls even more when I have children. If I'm having a hard time dealing with my dog's female time... how in the world would I deal with my teenage daughter's? 
  • We started Insanity this week (again). We decided to move our workouts to the mornings again. It really is just too easy to makeup excuses for getting out of working out in the evening, once the whole day has already happened. 
  • Cory's learning to play the Ukulele... it's bitter-sweet. A cool little instrument, but annoying as heck... sometimes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment