I told her I was fine with waiting until the Fall. I'm in serious need of some self-practice first. I've haven't been in skates in many many years.
She told me I could go ahead and start coming to the practices if I wanted as well. Just to see how things work and maybe meet some of them. I might go ahead and attend a few.
So, I actually purchased some skates! It's funny because Campus Scooters is like the only freaking place in Cape that actually sells 'real' skates. Though, that was pretty cool because the guy in there is pretty good friends with most people on the team, and he orders most of the equipment/skates for the girls. Plus, he seemed to really know his stuff when it came to skates. I trusted his opinion, and it matched up with most of my research anyway. I'm so excited!
I wore them around the house like a big dork last night. I can't wait to go to the park/trail and start breakin 'em in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment