For approximately 5 minutes the hubs stumbled around the bathroom and kitchen looking for the lid to the toothpaste (sometimes he wanders while he brushes). I even glanced around the bathroom and looked for it too. We made all of the typical observations/comments most people do when things are lost: it couldn't have just disappeared, where all did you go, retrace your steps.
Finally, I notice that as he wandering about, he holds the toothpaste tube in his left hand... with the lid on it! I immediately point it out in between gasps. I laughed so hard. So hard that it threw me into one of my crazy coughing fits.
As I was bent over the bathroom counter, catching my breath, Cory smirks and then sarcastically tells me, "Just laugh it up there, Chuckles."
It was probably more funny to me because it seems like something that I would do that Cory would laugh at me for...
- Posted from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment