Friday, March 11, 2011

It hurts so good

Insanity sucks...


... so bad.

Alright, I'm "digging deep" and "pushing through," Shaun T. But, I'm sorry, it does not "hurt so good." Unless that's intended to mean something along lines of feeling good about nearly killing yourself in attempt to lose weight/get fit. In which case... nah... still don't feel good about it...

We started working out in the mornings again. This morning was Pure Cardio. AKA - kill your body. It was the best workout I've done in a while though. I actually had sweat like dripping off of me. It made me realize how lazy I've gotten in my workouts. I know now, that just doing the workout isn't what got me all of my results in the first place. Doing the workout on the intensity level of pushing yourself until you literally can't anymore... is what got me my results. I've gotta get back to that.

Alright, Insanity, me and you have another 60-day challenge. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment