Holy crow, I've been so busy for the past few weeks now. I feel like I haven't gotten a break at all. Things have been ca-ray-zee busy with studio stuff and this time of year is always busy for my personal life, because it's everyone's birthday - or it feels like it.
I've been editing pictures every free second that I have, taking care of a sick pitiful dog, staying with family members who need my help, and visiting family members for birthdays. I know it's not really practical to spend 3 hours of driving on a 2-3 hour vist to PB, but how could I miss my brother's birthday?
On top of all that, I have all the house keeping - of course. Maybe someday I'll have time to do laundry before we start recycling clothes. And dishes. Tomorrow I have to be at the studio from 8:00-12:00, then I have to come home and clean my disgusting house because my entire family is coming up to stay the night on Friday so that my sister can have her birthday party at our house on Saturday.
Maybe... maybe... I can have a breather in there before the family arrives. I love love love visits from the family, but I'm so exhausted lately and cranky.
I take back all my whining from a boring uneventful life, I want it back please!
No comments:
Post a Comment