Sunday, July 3, 2011

I love the cosmetics

I have at least 4 friends I can think of that rarely wear makeup - a few that I haven't even ever seen with makeup on. Those individuals have inspired me. I'm also jealous of them, because I think all of them are very pretty people.

Sometimes I don't wear makeup. Sometimes, I pile my hair on top of my head as best I can and wrap a hair band around it enough times so that it all roughly stays there. Sometimes I just wear my glasses and don't bother with the contacts. Sometimes, I like it that way. 

However, I've decided that I love the other stuff more. I absolutely love, love, love makeup. Especially eye makeup. I love experimenting with it. I love getting as many eye shadow colors on there as possible. I love watching youtube videos that give me new makeup ideas. I love blush and lipstick and eyeliner and mascara. 

I love experimenting with my hair. I like scrunching it, curling it, straightening it and (again) watching youtube videos that give me fun, easy ways to fix it. 

So, though, I tip my hat to the ladies out there who are confident enough or don't care enough or just don't want to wear or mess with makeup; I have to admit that I love me some cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment