I had a wonderful 4th of July. I had a wonderful weekend. I got to sleep in on Saturday and Monday, which was awesome. We spent most of the day just hanging out at home, playing Mario on the Wii. It was the Mario that I suck at too. But, then we had some friends/cousins come over and they brought the new Wii Mario - the magical Bubble Mario (as I call it).
So, we played that for a bit before grilling some food. Mmmm, love me some grilled food. Then, we ate our dinner along with a ridiculous amount of junk food, played some more Bubble Mario and then were off to meet some more friends/cousins for the fireworks.
I was disappointed in the fireworks. We sat just across Kingshighway from where they were being shot off from, but most of them didn't even go high enough for us to see. It was sad. Mostly, because I had studied up on taking awesome Firework photos and had all of my trial and errors out of the way - my camera settings were ready! Then, I only got to get like 10 or so good pictures. It all lasted like 5 or 10 minutes. Oh well, I had just as much fun. Good food, good friends, good times... can't ask for much more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment