Friday, April 9, 2010

At least you didn't get hit in the head with a fan blade

Man, no worries, I got over that whole 'actually wanting to workout thing.' I have literally had to force myself to do every workout this week. I have no idea why it's been so hard. I just have absolutely not wanted to do it at all! I have though! Have not missed one workout. And tomorrow we will do our last 2 workouts! Yes, two, we have a regular one and one called 'Insane Abs." Ugh, so hard. I can't believe we're so close! I'm not getting that excited though. We're going to have a recovery work and then we're going to do the whole program again. Another 63 days of Insanity. We were both so fatigued during our workout this evening. It was hard to stay on my feet and stay with it. The floor is so much better. About half way through it during one of our 30 second breaks, we were both collapsed on the floor, dabbing sweat with our towels and taking big gulps out of our water bottles; when suddenly I see something come flying across the room! It hits a little shelf on the wall with a loud thud and knocks a bunch off, but before making it to the floor manages to also hit our Wii sensor bar on the tv knocking it off behind the tv stand. It sort of happened in slow motion for me. Though, I was pretty delirious at the time too. Cory and I then both glare up at the fan completely dumbfounded and stupidly just kept staring at it. I hear Cory urgently say, "turn it off!" and I scrambled to my feet to flick the switch. At which point we both start laughing hysterically. (delirious, I tell ya) A fan blade completely snapped off from the base of the fan and was flung across the room. Crazy and a little terrifying. If we had been in the act of actually working out, one of us would have totally been hit by a flying fan blade. So later when I was whining about being exhausted Cory says to me, "at least you didn't get hit in the head with a fan blade." Randomness:
  • I went downtown this evening and took a ton of pictures with my new camera, most were awful. However, I did get some really good ones! I'm a work in progress. I'm just excited to be learning! I'll try and post some of the pictures tomorrow.
  • Tomorrow I will be in the Bluff to help fix my sister's hair and makeup for her Senior prom. She is going with the little brother of my first serious boyfriend...this is going to be awkward (I never got along with his mother and that is where we're going to take pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment