Monday, April 26, 2010

Bittersweet

Today was one of those days that should have been really awesome, but there were too many bad things to really enjoy the good. For starters, I lost 3.3 more pounds! Yay! That puts me at a total weight loss of 15.7 pounds so far! I may actually reach my goal! My goal was to lose 20 pounds by the time we go to Hawaii! We're going to Hawaii from May 22-29. About that...is it sad that I seriously considered finishing the basement instead of going to Hawaii? And am STILL considering it? I mean, on one hand going to Hawaii is probably a one time kind of thing for us. However, we don't have kids yet...so who's to say that we can't go next summer. Then again, who's to say we can't just finish the basement next summer. Ah! What to do... So I was super excited about the weight loss and on an extreme high. Then, I put on all the labels and stamps and sealed all 30 of my graduation newsletters! Yay, they were finally sitting in the mailbox ready to be sent out. Then I found out that the Shelter we were to reserve at the park had already been reserved...and ALL the other ones! Frick. So I had to go get them out of the mailbox, luckily before the mailman came. Now what am I to do? I ordered these guys and they say it's going to be at the park! I don't care to have it at my house...but what am I to do with all my sealed envelopes and newsletters with incorrect information? Pry them open and put sticky notes in there that say, "Sorry...actually the after party is at my house." (?!) Ugh! That all caused me to go into one of my major hyperventilating, freak out moments because there are so many things to do and only 2 weeks to do them and now my grad announcements aren't even going out anywhere close to on time. They're already late! Then, I had a dentist appointment today to get two fillings. One was for a back tooth and one was going to be an anterior filling for my top, front, left tooth. When I was little and I had lost my baby front tooth I had like two teeth try to grow in there. So my two front teeth have always been out of alignment and the left one is sort of cracked and stuff. So they fixed it today! It's so weird. They're lined up and stuff now! Downside is my face hurts! So bad. They should blindfold you for that crap. Seriously?! How do children do so well? I mean, they stuck a giant needle into my mouth and stuck me with it three times! It was very painful and frightening. It was huge. Not to mention the billion different types of drills they stuck in there. *shiver* And, of course, the lecture about not having my wisdom teeth pulled yet and not flossing good enough. Blah, blah, blah. So...fixed teeth, but a sore face. Very sore face.

No comments:

Post a Comment