Cory and I did it! We completed the entire Insanity program by Shaun T. It was by far the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Both mentally and physically although the physical aspect of it was definitely more of a challenge. The last 2 weeks of it seemed impossible - well, the whole last month really. Sometimes, during workouts, I’d actually want to cry and quit and lay on the floor with my face smooshed up against my towel and my water bottle close by. My body would be completely exhausted and we'd have like a whole other DVD to do. Quitting was never an option and Cory solidified that thought. If I whined about not wanting to do it, he'd remind me of Hawaii or swim suit shopping or something.
Even though it kicked my butt every single day, I really can't say enough good things about Insanity. I loved it, I loved Shaun T, and I'm pretty in love with the results I got! Of course, I would have liked to have seen just a little more (I guess who doesn't want that), but no worries...we're doing the whole program again *sigh*. Yes, yes. We're starting over from the beginning. This week will be like week 1 all over again. I will continue to post about it and my progress.
To end I will post a brief info ad for Insanity and, in all humility, I will post my progress pictures as well as my progress chart. As you're watching all of those insane ridiculous exercises, know that we did them all! And know that we never made it all the way through without collapsing to the floor multiple times, lol -- note: neither did any of the fitness crew in the video, including Mr. Shaun T himself!!
So I experimented with these uploads and you should be able to click
on them to make them a little bigger and clearer. I decided not to disclose
my weight, which seems odd with all the other stuff I'm putting up. Haha.
This is my very first pictures and my most recent pictures. From left to
right, if for some reason you couldn't tell ;) Do you see the results?
Maybe not that great, but I can definitely tell a difference!
Here is my progress pictures. Every day we had a fit test we measured
and took pictures. I can't really tell that much of a difference between like
the 2nd picture and the last pictures. Hmm. But I definitely can from the
first picture and the last one!
Congrats Tessa! You're awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! You look amazing :) You are so brave to post pictures (although you look fabulous) and to even commit to doing something like that.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the awesome work!
P.S.
I'm an awful friend. I went home last night and completely crashed. I've been doing that a lot lately. I will do my ABSOLUTE best to call you tonight though!!