Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yeah...that's what I did

So that whole mocking of the prying apart the envelopes and putting in a sticky note of my 30, already sealed, graduation newsletters...totally happened. Sort of. I mean, I typed up a more 'formal' letter announcing the misunderstanding and inserted new details about location, time, etc. I sort of ran out of time though and I really wanted them to get in the mail today...so if you didn't get a letter know that the party is actually taking place at our house. BTW, spending nearly an hour pealing apart already sealed envelopes and then stick gluing them back together = not a fun time. And is quite hilarious in retrospect. Hm. Nah...not funny for me yet. My poor husband broke it to me last night that over the last few days I have been...more or less acting like a crazy person. He told me, "though totally justifiable seeing as how you have a lot going on, your behaviors have been somewhat...irrational." At which point I glared at him for an awkward amount of time before responding with, "I have not behaved irrationally one time." He fluttered his eyes. His little eye flutters are so cute. I guess I have been freaking out a whole lot. I'm having a really hard time with this huge ending of something that I've done for my whole life and such a 'grown up' beginning taking its place. My world is chaotic right now. I have a week and a half left of school, I have a real job that is fixing to demand a lot of my time and attention, my current job gets more drama and tension every day, I have a few big projects left and finals. Not to mention my sister is graduating on the 14th, I'm graduating on the 15th and in the midst of all of that I'm trying to plan the biggest vacation I've ever had. I think I seriously need some anxiety medicine. Heck, if I knew it'd help I'd be popping down some pills! In all reality I do tend to get high anxiety over things like this. It sucks. Random Thoughts:
  • I made it through my insanity warm up again today! And then nearly died.
  • I NEED to go pick out a swim suit before all the good ones are gone!
  • I really want a subscription to a magazine like OK, or People, or something.
  • My 'new' front tooth is SO weird.
  • Aiko is cute.
  • I need to shower now

No comments:

Post a Comment