Wednesday, April 28, 2010
My cheese has done slid way off my cracker
I know I've been a claimed psycho for the last few days and will probably continue to be for the next few weeks. But, this morning...was just hilarious.
I recently got a new straightener! It came with this cute little pink clippy things that I use to hold up layers of my hair when I'm straightening it.
This morning, while I was straightening my hair the hubby was also shaving. So he had his little shaving kit thing out. Well, in between layers I reached down to get my clippy things and there weren't there. I looked around things on the counter and then said to Cory, "What did you do with my pink clippys?!" He looks at me and says, "Nothing, I didn't touch them."
So I'm looking all around the counter and whining about how I have not moved from the bathroom so he must have done something with them. I turn to look in the closet that's in the hallway thinking that maybe he had accidentally put them away with his shaving stuff. Then Cory very hesitantly and distinctly asks me, "What...color...were...they?"
I reach up to feel my head and the clippys were already there holding up a layer of hair!! AHHAHA. I died laughing. It was so embarrassing and absolutely hilarious and yet another priceless 'Tessa act.'
[Don't lie, Honey, you're life would be dreadfully uneventful without me]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment