Two years ago today I wrote my first entry in this blog.
I love my blog. I enjoy my little ongoing narrative here. It's funny how large a part I let this silly means of expression have in my life. I don't even know how many times a day I say, "I'm going to have to blog about this." Of course, by the time I get to the computer I forget most of it.
My blog is so many things. It's my personal diary; it's my daily - or weekly - pulpit; it's my collaborative space to share things; my political soapbox; my 'breaking-news' outlet; a collection of complete randomness; it's my own private thoughts; my public opinions; it's my feelings and emotions; my memos to the world; it's a place to vent; it's whatever I want it to be, whatever I need it to be; and there are no rules.
So for all of that, it deserves a happy birthday thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment