Monday, May 9, 2011

Survived week 1 again

I successfully completed the first week in month 2 of Insanity. I'm pretty sure most of those workouts were sloppy. There is just such an intense jump between M1 and M2, I get tired and I face plant to the floor and lay there for a minute and I do that frequently! It can't be productive. I mean, during M1 I was getting to where I could pretty much do the entire workout. I still had to take a few breaks, but most of the time those were just bending over to suck in a few slow, deep breaths and then getting back to it. I just feel so sluggish in M2.

Oh well.

Our new diet is going pretty good. It hasn't been too torturous. Except for that soy burger. *shiver* Bleh. Not good. Hey, I always say I'll try anything once. I tried. I couldn't eat it. Soy burgers seems like a nice thing for vegetarians to consume, so that they can eat a burger without feeling bad about it. Not for me. I'll stick with some turkey burgers, thanks.

This next Monday is weigh/measure day! I really hope my efforts are paying off! I've been trying really hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment