Thursday, February 11, 2010

False alarm

So...no puppies :*( [sniff, sniff]. I am sad, mainly sad because we paid the stud fee and now had to pay for ultrasound/picture thing. But, also somewhat relieved. I've been worrying about how Aiko would do because she is so small and worried because she's the only baby we have left. But...still very sad. I had puppy-fever. Lol. Probably won't try again. Seems too risky. Vet said she has a very, very small uterus and he'd actually be very concerned for her to even carry more than one or two puppies anyway. He also said the entrance of it is somewhat 'pinched.' So that could have slowed down or prevented the sperm from getting to where they needed to go. *big sigh* So now, we get to pay for getting her fixed...and one of her puppy teeth is messing up her other teeth so she's going to have to get put under to have it pulled and have the others cleaned. It's going to be a small fortune. Geez, my 'kid' is so expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! We thought Shea was "such a good deal" and then she got Parvo.

    Good bye 700 bucks!

    ReplyDelete