Saturday, February 27, 2010
Week 3, done
Yep, here I am, yet again announcing my completion of another week of INSANITY. Whew. I kept hoping it would start getting easier. I guess in some ways it has. I'm not near as sore throughout the day as I use to be. I can climb stairs and sit down and get up without feeling like I want to cry. So that's something, right? Cory reminds me daily that pain just means I'm getting stronger. Haha. I sure hope so! :)
I did real well with food again this week too! I was under nearly every day...and still haven't even been putting in my workouts! So that means that I'm way, way under! We splurged on Tuesday this week because it was Cory's mom's birthday. I figure that if I do well throughout the week I can have one splurge day. And some days if I'm like 300 or 400 calories under I'll splurge a bit on that day too. It has been a challenge to not just eat whatever I want whenever I want, however, it's been much easier than I thought it would be. I just can't explain how excited I am about the new found awareness I have. I'm actively conscious about what I'm eating...and so that forces me to make better decisions. Not only that, but it's made me want to do better. Maybe not so much in the extremely healthy food choices sense, but definitely in the portion sizes and when I eat sense. It seems to be working! I can't wait to weigh again in one more week! Hope I see at least the same results I had from the first 2 weeks!
This week was just so insane. My whole week got thrown off on Tuesday when we went down to see Cory's mom for her birthday. I was happy to go, I loved getting to see her and my brother and sister-in-law. I had fun. But that was also the only day I had to find an outfit for my interview that was on Thursday...and it's the only day that I have allotted for one of my online classes. So then the whole rest of the week was just rushed and crammed trying to get everything done. Then, the interview on Thursday...that was just stressful. Friday I finished up my homework, cleaned house, got caught up on laundry, and cleaned the inside of my car (it was very gross, I can't believe I let it get that bad).
The hubby and I did get to hangout last night though. It was nice. We went and messed around in town for a bit and then came home and decided to start getting caught up on Lost. After one episode we were tired so we went to bed. Ah...an old married couple we are.
The hubby has left me this morning to go play DND with some of his friends. He claims he'll be gone from 9:30-ish till a little after 2:00-ish. *sigh* So I'm here home alone. I have one more homework assignment that I need to get finished, then I suppose I should go grocery shopping so that we have food for the coming weeks. It looks like it'll be nice outside today, maybe we'll get to spend some time outdoors. Cory mentioned cleaning up around the shed and preparing to take out and redo some of our landscaping (flower beds and such) -- not really what I had in mind for outdoors time, but I suppose it needs to be done.
Alright, my boredom will soon make me start rambling and write a novel of nothingness. I will work on homework now. Blah.
Have a happy Saturday! :) Enjoy the sunshine and warmer air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment