Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Puppy ultrasound
So...I'm no longer convinced that Aiko is pregnant. Part of me does and part of me doesn't. At this point I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. She honestly does feel a little bit heavier to me. And I really thought for the longest time that she looked bigger like just under her rib cage. But here she is...estimated due date late next week...and I honestly don't think her abdomen looks big enough for her to be pregnant :(
Perhaps I've just been making myself believe so because her and her boyfriend did actually 'hook up' on three different days. It's near impossible for her to not be. However, vet said there are cases where it just doesn't take for whatever reason. [dogs aren't like people at all in the conception factor, if you have a proven male and female is in heat...it's really hard to mess up the timing. so Aiko could just not be fertile (because the male was already a proven male) or something weird could have just happened]
Nonetheless, she has an appointment with doc in the morning and if she's gained weight and after physical examination if there is even the slightest chance they believe she could be pregnant...she will have her puppy ultrasound to finally tell us yay or nay!
Appointment at 8:45 am, can't wait to finally know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to know!!! Call me tonight and we'll chat for a while :) If you aren't busy, that is :)
ReplyDelete