Monday, February 22, 2010

Insanity, Fit Test 2

So Today was our 14th day of INSANITY. It's been hard, it's been time consuming, it's been exhausting, it's been painful, it's been...worth it?! After much debate I decided to go ahead and weigh and measure this morning. You do the Fit Test every two weeks. Today was our 2nd one. When you do the Fit Test you're suppose to weigh and measure and all that good stuff. As mentioned before, the hubby had almost not let me do this because he didn't want me to be disappointed if I didn't have results that would make me happy. Or results at all. I could not be happier that he let me do it today! Because my motivational boost just shot up! I have lost:
  • 1 inch of both thighs
  • about 1 inch off both calves
  • 2 inches off my hips
  • 2 inches of my waist
  • 1 inch off my chest
  • About 1/4 inch off my arms
And (!)...5.3 pounds!! I was so happy about this. I can't even explain. I use WiiFit to weigh with because it keeps track of BMI and weight and all that stuff. Not to mention it shows me if I lose even .01 pounds. And it always makes a big deal about weight loss no matter how little of an amount you lose :) So after the "hold still and relax" part and my little scale dropped down by 5.3 pounds. I was ecstatic. I had been hoping for 2 - 2 1/2 pounds, but never thought I could lose 5.3 pounds...in 2 weeks! I hope, hope, hope I can keep this up! I'm just so happy! I'm proud of myself...and I'm proud of the hubby for keeping up his nazi, drill sergeant attitude with me. He's definitely been keeping me in check. It's been frustrating, but now I see...so very helpful (thank you, hubby!). Also this morning Cory threw up during the workout. Lol. I guess that's not really an 'lol,' but it's just a little humorous how ridiculous this workout is. I will stick with it though! I'm definitely seeing this through to end of those 60 days! I can do it! Thanks again to the friends who have also gave me subtle and not so subtle encouragement and support! :) I feel great. What a way to start out my Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment