Monday, February 8, 2010
This is insane
Today, Cory and I got up and did our first day of INSANITY--let me point out again that it's called this for a very good reason--which turned out to just be a 30 minute fitness test. OH..MY..GOODNESS! I thought I was going to die. It was probably the most hilarious thing ever if someone could have watched the both of us doing this. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my shoulders hurt, my abs hurt. The muscles in my arms in leg seem to be at a consistent state of quivering. And this was just the fitness test. Although, some of our soreness could be leftover from yesterday's paintball adventures. When the alarm went off, I thought that I might literally not be able to move to get out of bed. So I'm sticking with that theory for now!
I took all of my measurements and weight and two pictures for hopeful before and after stuff! Alright, 1 down...62 days to go (yes, it's actually 63 days instead of 60. I guess so that you finish out the last week).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck, girlie! I can't wait to see the before and after pics :)
ReplyDelete