- I went looking for a new outfit for my interview that is next Thursday. I tried on so many clothes...and of course...found nothing
- I'm rounding into my last few hundred pages of Breaking Dawn! It's been an awesome book. It's definitely a tie right now for my favorite. However, I still don't know the ending...so ask me again next week ;)
- This weather is amazing! And putting me in a good mood.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Week 2, done
So we did it! We finished another week of our INSANITY workout. Whew. It was hard. Especially today. We actually had to do two of the workouts today. One of them is called 'pure cardio,' oh my goodness...that one kicks my butt so hard.
I have also done amazing this week on calories. I still don't have a heart rate watch so I don't know how many calories I'm burning during my workouts. And even without adding in those calories burned prior to today I am like 500 calories under for this week (so today is splurge-a-little day :)! Just as a reminder I'm doing a 1500 calorie diet right now. It's really not as hard as I thought it would be. It's mainly hard because I'm use to snacking so much at night time, and I only allow myself 3 snacks a day right now. So I get pretty good at budgeting what they will be and when I will have them. I'm religiously keeping a food journal still, which again, is so extremely helpful.
Hopefully I've been doing as well as I think I have. Monday is weigh and measure day *sigh*. I'm anxious to find out if there are any results, yet at the same time nervous because I know that some people don't see results until several weeks into it. I hope I've at least lost some weight. I'm afraid if I haven't I'll lose my motivation. Cory has debated even letting me weigh and measure at all...yet. But, you're suppose to every two weeks on the days you do fit tests. So I'm going to.
Side notes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment