Sunday, February 28, 2010
Good mood
I'm in such a good mood right now. I wish I could hold onto this high for the rest of the week...or for like forever. We just had such a great service at church this morning. The whole church really got into it, the worship was just amazing. The weather has been awesome too! The hubs and I went geocaching and found four! That really is a fun thing to do. I recommend it.
Then, I've been working on reading Midnight Sun, which is Twilight told from Edwards point of view. Amazing. And, it was officially posted on Meyer's website that she is going to publish it. So it's been a good day :)
Also, I'm working on a little project for leisure. It's got me excited. Who knows if I'll actually finish it. I have a ton of wild ideas of things I want to do, half of which will probably never happen. Probably more than half of which will probably never happen. *sigh* I can still get excited about the ideas though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment