Sunday, March 14, 2010

I don't want to

Tomorrow we start our 6th week of INSANITY! I'm pretty proud of us, we have not missed one day. The start of month two is when the real 'insane' stuff kicks in. Cory and I watched the first video and I'm very nervous...and starting to think that maybe being chubby isn't really that bad. [deep breath in, deep breath out] Nah, I'll do it. Even if it kills me...or causes me to pass out. Our workout tomorrow will be 1 1/2 hours long! All of month 1 workouts were like 45 minutes. This makes me nervous. I can do it! I'm also very, very nervous because tomorrow is weigh and measure day again. Even though I haven't missed a workout...and I've still be doing better on food than I did before any of this started; I have done worse on food this week than I have in a while. That makes me sad and disappointed and nervous to weigh and measure and not see good results and lose all motivation. Hopefully that's not the case. My original goal was 1 1/2 pounds a week, which I hear is a healthy rate and you're more willing to keep it off if you lose it at a steady rate. So...we'll see in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment