Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What happened to the sunshine

Last night, I stayed up late...yeah, that's right...I didn't go to bed until 11:30! My usual bedtime is 9:30. Don't judge me! I do get up 6 mornings out of the week at 5:30ish to workout. It's justified ;) The hubs had a maintenance window last night. He has these ever so often when he has to go into work at random hours in the middle of the night and work for like 3-5 hours. He had to be there at 3:30 this morning! I hate it when he has them. Throws off the sleep cycle so much. Blah. I made him some granola last night, though. See we plan out all of our meals these days for healthier eating and for budgeting. We're suppose to have granola like once a week for breakfast, but neither of us has broken down to actually make it. Cory really likes granola and he made the comment last night before he went to bed, "Some granola would sure be nice to have in the morning." What a baby! Haha. So I made him some granola as part of my late night activities. Have you ever tried cooking something when someone else is just a few walls over and you know they have to sleep and you're trying to be as quiet as you possibly can and it never fails that you're as loud as you've ever been? *sigh* I woke up at 7:30 this morning and I wanted so badly to go back to sleep, but I got up to take Aiko potty and to see that all the sunshine is gone. :( I miss you already, sunshine! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment