Saturday, March 6, 2010
Outside all day
Our goal for this amazing, spring-filled day was to clean out all the weeds and trees growing around the shed, completely wipe out one flower bed, and clean up one that we're going to keep. I'm not really one with a green thumb, nor do I really like plants and such, but even working non-stop since nearly 11 o'clock this morning couldn't distract me from this amazing weather. I didn't even mind the work because just being outside for literally the whole day was nice.
Aiko got to be out there with us quite a bit too. I forget how sad it is that she's been cooped up all winter as well. She ran and rolled and dug and got to be a dog today. She's so cute.
We did not fulfill our goals. We only cleaned out around the shed, but I must admit it looks awesome! We're going to do landscape rocks about 2-3 feet all the way around the shed and fill it in with lava rock (or some other decorative rock). I'm just glad the hardest part of it's done! We should have taken before and after pictures. We're usually pretty obsessed with before and after pictures, however, today we forgot. Oh well, I know it looks much, much better...I suppose that's what counts.
Thank you Spring, for staying with us the whole day! I hope you'll stick around for more than a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To be fair, they were YOUR goals. We accomplished all of my goals.
ReplyDelete