Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm really just postponing homework

Ah, workout this morning was so hard. I was so tired and I got so exhausted and fatigued so quickly. My great hubby kept pushing me though and I made it. I still can't get over how much I sweat during those workouts. It's quite disgusting. After the workout and I shower I was making us some breakfast - eggs. Mmmm...eggs. I talked Cory into letting me get some strawberry syrup last night so that I could have some strawberry milk this morning - I haven't had it in so long and I was craving it for some reason! My lactose intolerant husband decides he'll have a glass too. Immediately after finishing his breakfast he goes and lays in the living room floor and wallows while slightly moaning and whining about how sick he feels now. I have no idea why, but I thought it was hilarious. After a few minutes of that and me cleaning up the kitchen he asks me in a weak, pained voice, "Hey...will you pour out my milk?" "Yes, I'll pour out your milk." "Okay...I don't want to look at it...or any other dairy thing." This totally sparked a laughing fit in me. Maybe I was just delusional from my crazy workout, but I laughed so hard for a long time at his response. He failed to see the humor in the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment