Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Insanity, Fit Test 3

Monday was our 3rd INSANITY Fit Test and weigh/measure day. Not quite as great as the first one, but still pretty good. Since the last time I post about my weight I have lost about 3 more pounds, which puts me a total weight loss of 8.6 pounds in 5 weeks! I say it's pretty good. My original goal was 1 1/2 pounds a week and my weight loss this far averages at about 1.7 pounds a week. I'll take it, I have to. If nothing else I hope I can maintain this rate and the weight I've already lost. I was thinking I might plateau soon, however after the beginning days of Month 2...I really don't think so. Not a whole lot more in the measure department. I lost and additional:
  • 1/4 inch off chest
  • 1/2 inch off waist
  • 1/4 inch off hips
  • 3/4 inch off both thighs
  • Not even quite 1/4 inch off upper arms
  • And stayed the same in both calves
I will still pretty pleased. I didn't really lose my motivation or anything. I was secretly hoping that I would see as good of results as I had in the 2nd Fit Test, but a part of me knew that probably wouldn't be the case. I splurged a little too much last week also, so that definitely impacted my food goals - blah. Overall, I'm okay with it. * * * Oh my goodness, Month 2 is insane! Ridiculous! My body has been all sore and stiff again this week like it was that very first week. It hurts to sit down, get up, walk,...move at all. My shoulders and neck would be right there pretty even with my thigh and overall leg pain. My left knee has been giving me fits too. I'm not sure if it's just a random outburst of joint pain or if I possibly have a minor injury in it. Our workouts all went up to an hour longer, or longer! On days we have Fit Tests our workouts will be 1 1/2 hours long! Also on days that we have the ab workout the workouts with be 1 1/2 hours long. That sucks. Hopefully we'll survive. I did experience similar things on Monday that I did during my very first week. I had a few vision blackouts and once my hearing started to go...had to lay on the floor with a cool wash cloth for a few minutes. I know that probably sounds ridiculous, and for lack of a better word insane but I really see humor in it. I wish Cory would let me record us at least one time. I bet it is hilarious to watch us trying to keep up and collapsing on the floor randomly. I have a very dry sense of humor though.

No comments:

Post a Comment